All students are required to have in their possession an NCC ID card when they are
on campus. Your ID card must be presented upon request.
NCC student/staff/faculty may obtain an NCC photo ID card by coming into the Student
Services Center (SSC) to take a photo or you can follow the directions below for the
modified online process. For the most up to date hours of operation please visit SSC hours of services.
- Students should email StudentID@ncc.edu from their College email address.
- Attach your photo to the email.
- Your email must include:
- Name College has on file ( First, M, Last)
- NCC ID N# (ex. N00123456)
- Best contact phone number
- Once you have submitted your email with your proper photo under the NCC ID guidelines,
you will receive an email response within several business days to come and pick up
your ID at the SSC.
- You must show a valid NYS issued ID / Passport in order to obtain your ID.
NCC ID Photo Guidelines
- Color photo taken within past 6 months.
- Clear image of face from shoulders up (NO SOCIAL MEDIA FILTERS).
- Have someone else take your photo (NO SELFIES).
- No hats, sunglasses or headgear.
- Use plain white background.
- Camera should take photo with full face view.
Any questions or concerns please contact StudentID@ncc.edu